Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals: Best Odds and Preview for Week 4
The Los Angeles Rams (3-0) and Arizona Cardinals (3-0) will face off, with both teams coming off victories — the Rams have won three in a row, the Cardinals three in a row. Los Angeles is the favorite (currently -6). The predicted point total for the matchup is 54.5.
Best odds for Rams vs. Cardinals
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and Arizona Cardinals in which the Cardinals are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Spread Betting Action
Los Angeles stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- Los Angeles is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- In Los Angeles’ three games with a set total, all have hit the over.
|Pass yards||314.0 (942)||6|
|Rush yards||83.7 (251)||27|
|Points scored||31.7 (95)||3|
|Pass yards against||303.3 (910)||25|
|Rush yards against||92.7 (278)||11|
|Points allowed||20.7 (62)||10|
Key players for Los Angeles
- Matthew Stafford has thrown for 942 yards (314.0 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 70.2% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes compared to one interception this season.
- Darrell Henderson has racked up 123 yards on 29 carries while finding paydirt two times. He’s also caught four passes for 46 yards (15.3 per game).
- Sony Michel has collected 115 yards on 31 carries..
- Cooper Kupp has hauled in 25 receptions for 367 yards (122.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- DeSean Jackson has reeled in five passes while averaging 47.0 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Van Jefferson has compiled seven grabs for 136 yards, an average of 45.3 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
Los Angeles injuries
Rams: Jordan Fuller: Questionable (Shoulder), Cam Akers: Out (Ribs)
Arizona stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arizona
- Arizona has covered the spread twice in three opportunities this year.
- Arizona has gone over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
|Pass yards||335.0 (1005)||3|
|Rush yards||110.0 (330)||10|
|Points scored||34.3 (103)||1|
|Pass yards against||227.0 (681)||9|
|Rush yards against||140.7 (422)||29|
|Points allowed||21.7 (65)||11|
Key players for Arizona
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,005 yards on 76.5% passing while collecting seven touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 70 yards with three scores.
- The team’s top rusher, Chase Edmonds, has carried the ball 31 times for 135 yards (45.0 per game). He’s also caught 16 passes for 121 yards.
- James Conner has piled up 122 yards (on 35 attempts) with two touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has hauled in 239 receiving yards on 15 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Rondale Moore has recorded 183 receiving yards (61.0 yards per game) and one touchdown on 13 receptions.
- A.J. Green’s 10 grabs (on 18 targets) have netted him 181 yards (60.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Cardinals: Christian Kirk: Questionable (Groin), Dennis Gardeck: Questionable (Foot), Chris Banjo: Out (Hamstring), Devon Kennard: Questionable (Calf), Tanner Vallejo: Questionable (Illness), Budda Baker: Out (Thumb), Mason Cole: Questionable (Hamstring), DeAndre Hopkins: Questionable (Ankle), Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Concussion)
Pick for Rams vs. Cardinals
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites points to the Cardinals being favored to cover the spread against the Rams.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!