Los Angeles Lakers vs. Indiana Pacers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 24
The Indiana Pacers (8-11) square off against the Los Angeles Lakers (9-10) as just 1-point favorites on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Indiana Pacers and Los Angeles Lakers in which the Lakers are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Indiana Vs. Los Angeles Moneyline Betting Action
Pacers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indiana
- So far this season, Indiana has put together a 10-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Pacers are 4-6 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- Six of Indiana’s 19 games with a set total have hit the over (31.6%).
- The Pacers have gone 3-6 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -118 or shorter, Indiana has a record of 3-5 (37.5%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Pacers a 54.1% chance to win.
Key players for Indiana
- Domantas Sabonis: 17.9 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 57.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Myles Turner: 12.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 3.1 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 20.9 PTS, 6.1 AST, 46.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.9 PTS, 5 AST, 1.1 STL, 50.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Chris Duarte: 13.1 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (33-for-85)
Pacers Injuries: Caris LeVert: Day To Day (Back), T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Lakers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- Indiana has a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Pacers are 4-6 against the spread.
- In Indiana’s 19 games with a set total, six have hit the over (31.6%).
- The Lakers have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- Los Angeles is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -103 or more on the moneyline.
- The Lakers have a 50.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Key players for Los Angeles
- Anthony Davis: 24.3 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.2 BLK, 51.7 FG%, 18.9 3PT% (7-for-37)
- Russell Westbrook: 19.9 PTS, 8.5 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (26-for-86)
- Carmelo Anthony: 15.1 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (55-for-123)
- Malik Monk: 8.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
- DeAndre Jordan: 4.9 PTS, 72.5 FG%
Lakers Injuries: Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Thigh), Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle), Austin Reaves: Out (Hamstring), Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
Pick for Pacers vs. Lakers
Our in-depth games analysis paired with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites favors the Lakers to win over the Pacers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!