Los Angeles Lakers vs. Dallas Mavericks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 15
The Dallas Mavericks (14-13) play the Los Angeles Lakers (15-13) on December 15, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The Mavericks are favored, by 2.5 points, in a matchup featuring a pair of the best players in the league, the Mavericks’ Luka Doncic and the Lakers’ Anthony Davis.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers in which the Lakers are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Dallas Vs. Los Angeles Moneyline Betting Action
Mavericks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Dallas
- Dallas has a 12-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an 8-6 record against the spread in games they were favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Eight of Dallas’ 27 games with a set total have hit the over (29.6%).
- The Mavericks have won 80% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (12-3).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -131 or shorter, Dallas has gone 11-3 (78.6%).
- The Mavericks have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.7% in this game.
Key players for Dallas
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.6 BLK, 45 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (33-for-111)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.4 PTS, 49 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (65-for-196)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 38 3PT% (49-for-129)
Mavericks Injuries: Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Foot), Luka Doncic: Out (Ankle), Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
Lakers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- So far this season, Dallas has put together a 12-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Mavericks are 8-6 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Dallas has hit the over in eight of its 27 games with a set total (29.6%).
- The Lakers have won four of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has a record of 2-3 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Lakers have a 48.1% chance to win.
Key players for Los Angeles
- Anthony Davis: 24 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.2 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (10-for-52)
- Russell Westbrook: 19.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (36-for-111)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.5 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (68-for-165)
- Malik Monk: 9.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (48-for-133)
- Dwight Howard: 5 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 75 3PT% (6-for-8)
Lakers Injuries: Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle), LeBron James: Day To Day (Abdomen), Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Knee), Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
Pick for Mavericks vs. Lakers
Bet split data provided by regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth games analysis favors the Lakers to win over the Mavericks.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!