Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Best Odds and Preview for September 25, 2021
The Los Angeles Dodgers (99-55) are seeking win No. 100 of the season when they play the Arizona Diamondbacks (49-105) at Chase Field on Saturday at 8:10 PM ET. The Dodgers are moneyline favorites (-243) against the underdog Diamondbacks (+201).
Los Angeles’ Clayton Kershaw starts against Arizona’s Zac Gallen.
Best Odds for Los Angeles Dodgers vs Arizona Diamondbacks
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks in which the Dodgers are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline Action
|% of Bets||94%||6%|
|% of Stake||100%||0%|
- The Dodgers have been victorous in 99, or 65.6%, of the 151 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of their 154 opportunities.
- The Dodgers have scored the fifth-most runs in the league this season with 778.
- Los Angeles has competed as the favorite in 10 of its past 10 games and has gone 8-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Dodgers and their opponents have combined to clear the total four times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Kershaw gets the start for the Dodgers, his 21st of the season. He is 10-7 with a 3.27 ERA and 140 strikeouts in 115 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander’s most recent appearance was on Sunday against the Reds, when he went five innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- Kershaw’s team has a 13-7 record in his starts this season.
- Kershaw’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in nine of 20 games.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 38-94 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 28.8% of those games).
- In the 154 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 83 times (83-66-5).
- The Diamondbacks are the 25th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.2 runs per game (641 total).
- Arizona has a 2-8 record from the 10 games it was moneyline underdogs over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total six times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Gallen (2-10 with a 4.53 ERA and 125 strikeouts in 109 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his 22nd of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday against the Astros, the righty went six innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Gallen’s team has a 4-17 record in his 21 starts.
- Gallen’s starts hit the over on the run total 13 times in 21 games with a set total this season.
Pick for Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
Our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites points to the Dodgers being favored to win over the Diamondbacks.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more MLB insights and betting odds check all of our MLB content here.