Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Best Odds and Preview for September 14, 2021
Will Smith has 99 hits this season, and will look for his 100th when the Los Angeles Dodgers (92-53) square off against the Arizona Diamondbacks (47-97) on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET. The Dodgers are favored (-248) over the Diamondbacks (+201).
Los Angeles’ Tony Gonsolin and Arizona’s Luke Weaver pitch first for their squads in this matchup.
Best Odds for Los Angeles Dodgers vs Arizona Diamondbacks
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks in which the Dodgers are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline Action
|% of Bets||98%||2%|
|% of Stake||97%||3%|
- The Dodgers have been victorous in 92, or 64.8%, of the 142 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 59 of their 145 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the league, ranking fifth with 725 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles has been favored in 10 of its past 10 games and won seven of those matchups.
- When it comes to the total, the Dodgers and their foes are 4-5-1 in their previous 10 contests.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Gonsolin makes the start for the Dodgers, his 11th of the season. He is 2-1 with a 2.79 ERA and 45 strikeouts in 38 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Thursday against the Cardinals, the right-hander threw three innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- Gonsolin’s team is 6-4 in his 10 starts.
- Gonsolin’s starts went over the run total four times in 10 games with a set total this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 29.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (36-86).
- In the 144 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 77 times (77-63-4).
- The Diamondbacks are the 23rd-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.2 runs per game (603 total).
- Arizona has a 3-5 record from the eight games it was the underdog on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Weaver (3-4) takes the mound first for the Diamondbacks in his 11th start of the season. He has a 4.24 ERA in 51 innings pitched, with 45 strikeouts.
- The righty’s most recent time out was on Wednesday against the Rangers, when he went five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Weaver’s team has won five of his 10 starts.
- Weaver’s starts hit the over on the run total four times in 10 games with a set total this season.
Pick for Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
The Dodgers are favored to win over the Diamondbacks based on our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.