Los Angeles Clippers vs. Utah Jazz Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 15
The Utah Jazz (19-7) are favored by 8.5 points, over the Los Angeles Clippers (16-12) on December 15, 2021 at Vivint Arena. It’s a matchup featuring one of the highest-scoring squads in the league against one of the best defensively. The Jazz are first in points scored per game (115.3), and the Clippers are fifth in points conceded (104.3).
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Clippers in which the Clippers are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Utah Vs. Los Angeles Moneyline Betting Action
Jazz stats and betting info
Betting trends for Utah
- Utah’s ATS record is 15-11-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point favorites this season, the Jazz are 6-6 against the spread.
- Out of Utah’s 26 games with a set total, 14 have hit the over (53.8%).
- The Jazz have been favored on the moneyline 25 total times this season. They’ve gone 18-7 in those games.
- Utah has an 8-4 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -365 or shorter.
- The Jazz have an implied moneyline win probability of 78.5% in this game.
Key players for Utah
- Rudy Gobert: 15.1 PTS, 14.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.4 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 24.8 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 45.5 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (82-for-233)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 16.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (64-for-159)
- Mike Conley: 13.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.8 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (62-for-134)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.6 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (69-for-231)
Jazz Injuries: Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Clippers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- So far this season, Utah has compiled a 15-11-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 8.5 points or more, the Jazz have a 6-6 record against the spread.
- A total of 14 of Utah’s 26 games with a set total have hit the over (53.8%).
- This season, the Clippers have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +283 odds on them winning this game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Clippers have a 26.1% chance to win.
Key players for Los Angeles
- Paul George: 25.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (64-for-201)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.6 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (76-for-230)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.0 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 66.9 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Terance Mann: 10.0 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
Clippers Injuries: Nicolas Batum: Day To Day (Ankle), Kawhi Leonard: Out (Right Knee), Paul George: Day To Day (Elbow), Jason Preston: Out (Foot), Serge Ibaka: Out (Personal)
Pick for Jazz vs. Clippers
Bet split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Clippers to win over the Jazz.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!