Los Angeles Clippers vs Miami Heat Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 11
The Los Angeles Clippers (6-4) host the Miami Heat (7-4) at Staples Center, beginning at 10:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 11, 2021. The Clippers are 3.5-point favorites in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Los Angeles Clippers and Miami Heat in which the Heat are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Los Angeles Vs. Miami Moneyline Betting Action
Clippers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Clippers are 1-3 against the spread.
- In Los Angeles’ 10 games with a set total, four have hit the over (40%).
- The Clippers have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They’ve gone 6-2 in those games.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-2 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -146 or shorter (50%).
- The Clippers have a 59.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Key players for Los Angeles
- Paul George: 26.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 5.4 AST, 2.5 STL, 45.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.6 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (31-for-88)
- Terance Mann: 10.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Nicolas Batum: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.3 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (26-for-56)
- Eric Bledsoe: 8.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 33.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
Clippers Injuries: Kawhi Leonard: Out (Right Knee), Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
Heat stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Los Angeles has gone 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Clippers are 1-3 against the spread.
- Four of Los Angeles’ 10 games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
- The Heat have been the underdog in three games this season but picked up the win in all of them.
- Miami has been at least a +125 moneyline underdog two times this season and won each of those games.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Heat.
Key players for Miami
- Jimmy Butler: 23.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.1 STL, 52.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.3 PTS, 11.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 49.3 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.9 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (33-for-78)
- Kyle Lowry: 10.8 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 38.1 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.3 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
Heat Injuries: Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee), Markieff Morris: Out (Neck), Max Strus: Out (Knee), Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Ankle)
Pick for Clippers vs. Heat
Bet split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Heat to win over the Clippers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!