Los Angeles Chargers vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Best Odds and Preview for Week 4
The Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) will be attempting to extend a three-game winning run against the Los Angeles Chargers (2-1). Despite that, the Chargers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). An over/under of 52.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Best odds for Chargers vs. Raiders
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Los Angeles Chargers and Las Vegas Raiders in which the Raiders are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Chargers Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Los Angeles stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice in opportunities this season.
- Los Angeles has not hit the over on a point total in three games with a set over/under.
|Pass yards||318.7 (956)||5|
|Rush yards||87.3 (262)||26|
|Points scored||22.3 (67)||18|
|Pass yards against||210.7 (632)||6|
|Rush yards against||170.0 (510)||32|
|Points allowed||20.0 (60)||8|
Key players for Los Angeles
- Justin Herbert has 956 passing yards for Los Angeles, completing 69.8% of his passes and recording six touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Austin Ekeler, has carried the ball 35 times for 166 yards (55.3 per game) and one touchdown. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 113 receiving yards on 15 catches with one touchdown through the air.
- This season, Larry Rountree III has carried the ball 13 times for 29 yards (9.7 per game).
- Mike Williams’ team-high 295 yards as a receiver have come on 22 catches (out of 31 targets) with four touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has hauled in 21 receptions totaling 258 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
Los Angeles injuries
Chargers: Rayshawn Jenkins: Questionable (Groin), Trai Turner: Out (Groin), Storm Norton: Questionable (Knee), Nick Vigil: Questionable (Groin), Tyree St. Louis: Questionable (Concussion), Bryan Bulaga: Out (Back), Mike Williams: Out (Hamstring), Tyrod Taylor: Out (Ribs)
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Raiders are 2-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas has gone over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
|Pass yards||401.0 (1203)||1|
|Rush yards||91.3 (274)||25|
|Points scored||30.0 (90)||6|
|Pass yards against||248.3 (745)||12|
|Rush yards against||120.3 (361)||22|
|Points allowed||24.0 (72)||14|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr has recored 1,203 passing yards, or 401.0 per game, so far this season. He has completed 64.7% of his passes and has thrown six touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Peyton Barber is his team’s leading rusher with 36 carries for 143 yards, or 47.7 per game. He’s found the end zone one time on the ground, as well.
- Kenyan Drake has taken 21 carries and totaled 44 yards while also gaining 138 yards through the air .
- Henry Ruggs III paces his squad with 237 receiving yards on 11 catches with one touchdown.
- Darren Waller has 20 receptions (on 33 targets) for a total of 224 yards (74.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Bryan Edwards’ 13 targets have resulted in 10 grabs for 210 yards.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: Henry Ruggs III: Doubtful (Knee), Bryan Edwards: Out (Foot), Nick Kwiatkoski: Questionable (Pectoral), Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Shoulder), Trent Brown: Doubtful (Calf), Damon Arnette: Out (Wrist), Rico Gafford: Doubtful (Hamstring), Daniel Ross: Out (Foot)
Pick for Chargers vs. Raiders
An in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites favors the Raiders to cover the spread against the Chargers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.