Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 12 Predictions
The Los Angeles Chargers (6-4) are slight favorites (-2.5) versus the Denver Broncos (5-5) in a battle of two division rivals. An over/under of 47 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Los Angeles Chargers and Denver Broncos in which the Chargers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Chargers Vs. Broncos Spread Betting Action
Los Angeles stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- So far this season, Los Angeles has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Chargers are 2-4 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Los Angeles games have hit the over in four out of 10 opportunities (40%).
|Pass yards||292.7 (2927)||6|
|Rush yards||106.1 (1061)||21|
|Points scored||26.0 (260)||12|
|Pass yards against||224.6 (2246)||5|
|Rush yards against||145.1 (1451)||32|
|Points allowed||26.5 (265)||27|
Key players for Los Angeles
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 2,927 yards, completing 66.2% of his passes and recording 22 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He’s also run for 207 yards (20.7 ypg) on 39 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Austin Ekeler has compiled 573 rushing yards on 123 carries, scoring seven touchdowns. He’s also added 405 yards (40.5 per game) on 45 catches with six touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has hauled in 74 receptions for 810 yards (81.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Mike Williams has hauled in 46 passes while averaging 70.5 yards per game and scoring seven touchdowns.
Los Angeles injuries
Chargers: Kalen Ballage: Questionable (Ankle), Uchenna Nwosu: Out (Shoulder), Melvin Ingram III: Out (Knee), Casey Hayward Jr.: Out (Groin)
Denver stats and betting info
Betting trends for Denver
- Denver is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Broncos are 1-0 against the spread.
- Two of Denver’s 10 games with a set total have hit the over (20%).
|Pass yards||250.2 (2502)||17|
|Rush yards||111.5 (1115)||19|
|Points scored||20.0 (200)||24|
|Pass yards against||233.4 (2334)||9|
|Rush yards against||110.1 (1101)||14|
|Points allowed||18.3 (183)||3|
Key players for Denver
- Teddy Bridgewater has recored 2,389 passing yards, or 238.9 per game, so far this season. He has completed 69.2% of his passes and has thrown 14 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Melvin Gordon III has run the ball 118 times for 522 yards, with five touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 21 catches for 161 yards and two touchdowns.
- Javonte Williams has rushed for 514 yards on 103 carries with one touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton’s 617 receiving yards (61.7 yards per game) are a team high. He has 43 receptions on 67 targets with two touchdowns.
- Tim Patrick has totaled 523 receiving yards (52.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 37 receptions.
- Noah Fant’s 42 grabs (on 59 targets) have netted him 379 yards (37.9 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Broncos: Demar Dotson: Questionable (Calf), Jerry Jeudy: Questionable (Achilles), Sylvester Williams: Questionable (Elbow), Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Foot), Joesph Jones: Questionable (Calf), Graham Glasgow: Questionable (Calf), Trey Marshall: Out (Shin)
Pick for Chargers vs. Broncos
The Chargers are favored to cover the spread against the Broncos based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for other NFL games? Check out all NFL Week 12 odds and pick a game to bet on.