Los Angeles Angels vs Oakland Athletics Betting Odds & Game Analysis | May 20
The Oakland Athletics visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Friday May 20th, 9:38pm ET. The Oakland Athletics are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Oakland Athletics and Los Angeles Angels.
Los Angeles and Oakland Betting Info
- The underdogs have won each of the Angels’ last three games.
- Seven of the Angels’ last eight night games against American League opponents have gone OVER the total runs line.
Oakland Athletics Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.205|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.3|
Key Players for Oakland
- Francelis Montas: 3.67 ERA, 9.74 K/9, 1.02 WHIP
- Dany Jiménez: 0.59 ERA, 9.39 K/9, 0.98 WHIP
- Andrew Puk: 0.55 ERA, 8.26 K/9, 0.86 WHIP
- Cristian Pache: .155 Batting Avg, .197 OBP, .233 SLG, .430 OPS, 11 Runs
- Chadwick Pinder: .253 Batting Avg, .265 OBP, .400 SLG, .665 OPS, 9 Runs
- Elvis Andrus: .230 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .319 SLG, .629 OPS, 12 Runs
- Seth Brown: .186 Batting Avg, .256 OBP, .354 SLG, .610 OPS, 11 Runs
- Anthony Kemp: .214 Batting Avg, .293 OBP, .267 SLG, .560 OPS, 12 Runs
- Ramón Laureano: .174 Batting Avg, .283 OBP, .261 SLG, .544 OPS, 7 Runs
- Kevin Smith: .209 Batting Avg, .234 OBP, .363 SLG, .597 OPS, 6 Runs
- Sean Murphy: .189 Batting Avg, .268 OBP, .371 SLG, .639 OPS, 17 Runs
- Jed Lowrie: .232 Batting Avg, .321 OBP, .275 SLG, .596 OPS, 9 Runs
Los Angeles Angels Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.246|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.9|
Key Players for Los Angeles
- Shohei Ohtani: 2.82 ERA, 12.45 K/9, 1.02 WHIP
- Raisel Iglesias: 4.61 ERA, 11.20 K/9, 0.95 WHIP
- Dennis Tepera: 4.67 ERA, 6.75 K/9, 1.10 WHIP
- Anthony Rendon: .237 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .412 SLG, .745 OPS, 15 Runs
- Michael Trout: .320 Batting Avg, .432 OBP, .689 SLG, 1.121 OPS, 32 Runs
- Andrew Velazquez: .188 Batting Avg, .255 OBP, .271 SLG, .526 OPS, 13 Runs
- Chad Wallach: .125 Batting Avg, .222 OBP, .250 SLG, .472 OPS, 3 Runs
- Tyler Wade: .241 Batting Avg, .294 OBP, .291 SLG, .585 OPS, 10 Runs
- Brandon Marsh: .282 Batting Avg, .339 OBP, .427 SLG, .766 OPS, 16 Runs
- Jared Walsh: .248 Batting Avg, .309 OBP, .460 SLG, .769 OPS, 18 Runs
- Joseph Ward: .375 Batting Avg, .488 OBP, .721 SLG, 1.209 OPS, 26 Runs
The Angels and Athletics have met four times this season, with the Angels winning three times and the Athletics winning once. Their most recent matchup on May 15, 2022 ended 4-1 with the Los Angeles Angels taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Mets vs. Astros Player Props | J.D. Davis | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the New York Mets at Citi Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The New York Mets are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Judge | Tuesday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Hicks | Tuesday
White Sox vs. Angels Player Props | Reese McGuire | Tuesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…