LIU Sharks vs UMass Lowell River Hawks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 5
The UMass Lowell River Hawks visit the LIU Sharks at Steinberg Wellness Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Monday, December 5th. The Sharks are 16-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the UMass Lowell River Hawks and LIU Sharks.
LIU Sharks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for LIU
- The LIU Sharks are currently 1-6 on the season.
- The Sharks are averaging 66.9 points per game. Combining with River Hawks’ 83.3 points per game gives a total of 150.2, which is 6.2 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
- LIU Brooklyn has won the first half in each of its last six night games at Steinberg Wellness Center.
LIU Sharks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.9||147|
|Points Allowed Per Game||79.6||249|
|Assists Per Game||13.4||56|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.4||155|
|Blocks Per Game||3.9||46|
Key Players for LIU
- Marko Maletic leads LIU with 15.4 points per game in 7 games.
- Tre’ Wood leads LIU with 3.7 assists per game in 3 games.
- Quion Burns leads LIU with 6.0 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Noble Crawford leads LIU with a 55.6 FG% through 5 games.
- Jacob Johnson leads LIU with a 57.1 3PT% through 7 games.
UMass Lowell River Hawks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for UMass Lowell
- The UMass Lowell River Hawks are currently 8-1 on the season.
- The River Hawks are averaging 83.3 points per game. Combining with Sharks’ 66.9 points per game gives a total of 150.2, which is 6.2 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
- Each of UMass Lowell’s last four games have produced a total of 135 or fewer points.
- UMass Lowell has lost each of its last seven night games following a road win.
UMass Lowell River Hawks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||83.3||18|
|Points Allowed Per Game||60.3||27|
|Assists Per Game||17.3||19|
|Rebounds Per Game||41.9||2|
|Blocks Per Game||5.1||20|
Key Players for UMass Lowell
- Abdoul Karim Coulibaly leads UMass Lowell with 15.4 points per game in 7 games.
- Ayinde Hikim leads UMass Lowell with 4.3 assists per game in 9 games played.
- Abdoul Karim Coulibaly leads UMass Lowell with 9.9 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Darion Jordan-Thomas leads UMass Lowell with a 85.7 FG% through 5 games.
- Cam Morris III leads UMass Lowell with a 100.0 3PT% through 5 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.