Lions vs. Broncos Player Props | Javonte Williams | Week 14
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Javonte Williams, who takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Williams’ Denver Broncos (6-6) and the Detroit Lions (1-10-1) take the field in Week 14 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Javonte Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has racked up a team-high 670 rushing yards (55.8 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Williams ranks 15th in rushing yards after contact this season with 292, thanks in part to 19 broken tackles.
- He’s also caught 33 passes for 269 yards (22.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- He ranks 36th in the NFL with 280 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 16.0% of his team’s 25 offensive TDs.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Teddy Bridgewater has recorded 2,775 passing yards (231.3 yards per game) while completing 255 of 379 passes (67.3% completion percentage), with 16 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Melvin Gordon III has 605 yards on 135 carries (50.4 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Courtland Sutton has 47 catches for 649 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 76 times and averages 54.1 receiving yards per game.
- Tim Patrick has 558 receiving yards on 40 receptions (61 targets), with four touchdowns, averaging 46.5 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- The Lions have given up more than 100 rushing yards to only two players this season.
- Detroit has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to nine players this season.
- The Lions haven’t given up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||262.2 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||131.1 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||380.9 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.3 (27)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!