Lightning vs. Panthers Player Props | Victor Hedman | Thursday
The Florida Panthers host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday May 19th, 7:10pm ET at FLA Live Arena. The Tampa Bay Lightning are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +138.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Florida Panthers is -167. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Panthers and Lightning have met five times this season, with the Panthers winning twice and the Lightning winning three times. Their most recent matchup on May 17, 2022 ended 4-1 with the Tampa Bay Lightning taking the win.
Victor Hedman Season Stats
- Victor Hedman averages 0.2 goals, 0.8 assists, and 1.0 points per game.
- Hedman’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Florida Panthers is set at 0.5 which is 0.5 less than than his season average of 1.0.
- Hedman’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Florida Panthers is set at 0.5 which is 0.3 less than than his season average of 0.8.
- Hedman’s goals line for this matchup vs. Florida Panthers is set at 0.5 which is 0.3 more than than his season average of 0.2.
- Hedman’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Florida Panthers is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
Victor Hedman Notable Teammates
Florida Panthers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.