Lightning vs. Blue Jackets Player Props | Ondrej Palat | Thursday
The Columbus Blue Jackets host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday April 28th, 7:10pm ET at Nationwide Arena. The Columbus Blue Jackets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +225.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Tampa Bay Lightning is -286. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Blue Jackets and Lightning have met twice this season, with the Blue Jackets winning none and the Lightning winning twice. Their most recent matchup on April 26, 2022 ended 4-1 with the Tampa Bay Lightning taking the win.
Ondrej Palat Season Stats
- Ondrej Palat averages 0.2 goals, 0.4 assists, and 0.6 points per game.
- Palat’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Columbus Blue Jackets is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 less than than his season average of 0.6.
- Palat’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Columbus Blue Jackets is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Palat’s goals line for this matchup vs. Columbus Blue Jackets is set at 0.5 which is 0.3 more than than his season average of 0.2.
- Ondrej Palat is 4 of 75 in the To Score 3 or More Points market, winning 5.3% of the time.
Ondrej Palat Notable Teammates
Columbus Blue Jackets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.