Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 14 Predictions
The Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5) over the Las Vegas Raiders (6-6). The Chiefs have won five games straight. The expected point total for the game is 48.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and Las Vegas Raiders in which the Chiefs are currently the pick to cover the spread at sportsbooks based on money wagered, yet the Raiders have picked up a respectable amount of the total number of tickets wagered.
Chiefs Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Kansas City stats and betting info
Betting trends for Kansas City
- So far this season, Kansas City has compiled a 5-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Chiefs have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 9.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The teams have hit the over in five of Kansas City’s 12 games with a set total.
|Pass yards||290.2 (3482)||6|
|Rush yards||110.0 (1320)||19|
|Points scored||25.3 (303)||13|
|Pass yards against||263.8 (3165)||21|
|Rush yards against||115.2 (1382)||19|
|Points allowed||21.6 (259)||8|
Key players for Kansas City
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 3,384 yards (282.0 ypg) to lead Kansas City, completing 64.6% of his passes and collecting 25 touchdown passes compared to 12 interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 250 rushing yards on 48 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has carried the ball 91 times for a team-high 421 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time.
- This season, Darrel Williams has carried the ball 105 times for 378 yards (31.5 per game) and four touchdowns, while also racking up 342 yards through the air with one touchdown.
- Tyreek Hill’s 954 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 127 times and has registered 86 catches and eight touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce has hauled in 70 receptions totaling 848 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Mecole Hardman has racked up 43 receptions for 436 yards, an average of 36.3 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
Kansas City injuries
Chiefs: Tyrann Mathieu: Questionable (Hip), Damien Wilson: Out (Knee)
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In Las Vegas’ 12 games with a set total, six have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||305.3 (3663)||2|
|Rush yards||88.0 (1056)||27|
|Points scored||22.8 (274)||17|
|Pass yards against||242.3 (2907)||12|
|Rush yards against||124.8 (1497)||26|
|Points allowed||26.0 (312)||26|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr has put up 3,663 passing yards, or 305.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 67.8% of his passes and has collected 17 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs has rushed for 472 yards on 124 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He’s also tacked on 39 catches, totaling 236 yards.
- Kenyan Drake has collected 254 yards (on 63 carries) with two touchdowns, while also catching 30 passes for 291 yards and one touchdown.
- Hunter Renfrow has totaled 73 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 760 (63.3 yards per game). He’s been targeted 92 times and has and four touchdowns.
- Darren Waller has put up a 643-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He’s caught 53 passes on 84 targets.
- Bryan Edwards’ 45 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for 476 yards and two touchdowns.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Knee), Jeff Heath: Out (Concussion), Josh Jacobs: Questionable (Ankle), Isaiah Johnson: Questionable (Groin), Damon Arnette: Out (Concussion)
Pick for Chiefs vs. Raiders
Betting split data provided by regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth games analysis favors the Chiefs to cover the spread against the Raiders.
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!