Las Vegas Raiders vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 12 Predictions
The Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) will be trying to end a three-game losing streak against the Dallas Cowboys (7-3). The Cowboys are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). The expected point total for the game is 51.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and Las Vegas Raiders in which the Cowboys are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Cowboys Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Dallas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Dallas
- Dallas is 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 2-1 against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- Dallas has gone over in five of its 10 games with a set total (50%).
|Pass yards||296.0 (2960)||5|
|Rush yards||133.8 (1338)||5|
|Points scored||29.3 (293)||6|
|Pass yards against||269.1 (2691)||23|
|Rush yards against||103.7 (1037)||10|
|Points allowed||21.4 (214)||8|
Key players for Dallas
- Dak Prescott has 2,557 yards passing for Dallas, completing 69.6% of his passes and collecting 20 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott has carried the ball 151 times for a team-high 695 yards on the ground and has found the end zone seven times as a runner. He’s also tacked on 32 catches for 204 yards (20.4 per game) and one touchdown in the pass game.
- Tony Pollard has been handed the ball 90 times this year and racked up 495 yards (49.5 per game) with one touchdown. He’s also helped out in the passing game with 25 grabs for 224 yards
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 50 receptions for 740 yards (74.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Dalton Schultz has put up a 491-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 44 passes on 59 targets.
- Cedrick Wilson’s 23 receptions have yielded 316 yards and three touchdowns.
Cowboys: Greg Zuerlein: Questionable (Back), Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs)
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Five of Las Vegas’ 10 games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||304.1 (3041)||2|
|Rush yards||83.7 (837)||28|
|Points scored||22.3 (223)||20|
|Pass yards against||233.6 (2336)||10|
|Rush yards against||132.1 (1321)||29|
|Points allowed||26.2 (262)||25|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr has 3,041 passing yards, or 304.1 per game, so far this season. He has completed 67.9% of his passes and has tossed 16 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs has rushed for 333 yards on 89 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground. He’s also tacked on 28 catches, totaling 173 yards.
- Kenyan Drake has run for 229 yards across 55 attempts, scoring two touchdowns. He’s chipped in with 27 catches for 278 yards and one touchdown.
- Darren Waller leads his team with 610 receiving yards on 51 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has caught 56 passes and compiled 524 receiving yards (52.4 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Bryan Edwards’ 39 targets have resulted in 21 catches for 434 yards and two touchdowns.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: Erik Harris: Questionable (Calf), Clelin Ferrell: Questionable (Not Injury Related)
Pick for Cowboys vs. Raiders
Our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites favors the Cowboys to cover the spread against the Raiders.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Don’t forget to checkout other NFL Thanksgiving games.