Las Vegas Raiders vs. Cleveland Browns Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 15 Predictions
The Cleveland Browns (7-6) are favored by 6 points versus the Las Vegas Raiders (6-7) on December 18, 2021, starting at 4:30 PM ET. The game has an over/under of 42.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Browns Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Cleveland stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Cleveland’s ATS record is 5-8-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point favorites this season, the Browns are 1-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland games have gone over the point total in seven out of 13 opportunities (53.8%).
|Pass yards||222.2 (2889)||25|
|Rush yards||143.5 (1865)||4|
|Points scored||21.4 (278)||19|
|Pass yards against||231.9 (3015)||6|
|Rush yards against||106.2 (1381)||10|
|Points allowed||22.2 (289)||13|
Key players for Cleveland
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 2,603 yards (200.2 ypg) to lead Cleveland, completing 62.8% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Nick Chubb, has carried the ball 167 times for 926 yards (71.2 per game), scoring six times.
- Kareem Hunt has been handed the ball 78 times this year and racked up 386 yards (29.7 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones’ leads his squad with 430 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 23 receptions (out of 35 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry has put up a 397-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in 38 passes on 60 targets.
- Austin Hooper has racked up 33 grabs for 291 yards, an average of 22.4 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
Browns: Wyatt Teller: Out (Ankle), KhaDarel Hodge: Questionable (Hamstring), Austin Hooper: Questionable (Neck), Kevin Johnson: Questionable (Groin), Andrew Sendejo: Out (Concussion), David Njoku: Questionable (Knee), Denzel Ward: Questionable (Calf)
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- Out of Las Vegas’ 13 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (53.8%).
|Pass yards||302.0 (3926)||2|
|Rush yards||84.6 (1100)||29|
|Points scored||21.8 (283)||18|
|Pass yards against||243.5 (3165)||12|
|Rush yards against||125.3 (1629)||26|
|Points allowed||27.7 (360)||31|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr has 3,926 passing yards, or 302.0 per game, so far this season. He has completed 68.3% of his passes and has recorded 18 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- The team’s top rusher, Josh Jacobs, has carried the ball 133 times for 496 yards (38.2 per game) with seven touchdowns. He’s also caught 44 passes for 282 yards.
- Peyton Barber has piled up 39 carries and totaled 153 yards with one touchdown.
- Hunter Renfrow leads his squad with 877 receiving yards on 86 catches with five touchdowns.
- Darren Waller has 53 receptions (on 84 targets) for a total of 643 yards (49.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Bryan Edwards’ 27 grabs (on 48 targets) have netted him 500 yards (38.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: Clelin Ferrell: Out (Shoulder), Johnathan Abram: Out (Concussion), Nevin Lawson: Questionable (Illness), Damon Arnette: Out (Concussion), Nicholas Morrow: Out (Concussion)
Pick for Browns vs. Raiders
The Browns are favored to cover the spread against the Raiders based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for Week 15 NFL parlays ideas?