Lakers vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Friday
Russell Westbrook (19th in league, 9.1 rebounds per game) and the Los Angeles Lakers play the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday at 10:30 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Westbrook’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook posts a team-best 8.9 assists per contest. He is also averaging 19.3 points and 9.1 rebounds, shooting 41.6% from the floor and 28.0% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 19.3 points Westbrook has scored per game this season is 1.2 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (20.5).
- Westbrook has averaged 0.4 less rebounds per game (9.1) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (9.5).
- Westbrook combines to average 28.2 points and assists per game, 3.3 less than his PA prop bet total (31.5) for Friday’s matchup.
- Through 12 games this season, Westbrook has scored more than 20.5 points four times.
- Westbrook’s single-game rebound total has gone over 9.5 boards five times in 12 games.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Westbrook is averaging 4.5 more points per game against the Timberwolves than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Westbrook grabs 7.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Timberwolves, 2.0 less than his prop total for this game.
- Westbrook racks up 9.4 assists per game against the Timberwolves, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Westbrook averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Westbrook’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves is 41.9, which is 0.4 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Westbrook combines for 32.5 points and rebounds per game against the Timberwolves. That is 2.0 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Westbrook records 34.4 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Timberwolves, 2.9 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!