Lakers vs. Timberwolves Player Props | LeBron James | Friday
LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers hit the court versus the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down James’ stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze LeBron James’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
James Season Stats
- James averages 26.1 points, 5.9 rebounds and 6.9 assists per contest, shooting 50.4% from the field and 35.8% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Friday’s over/under for James is 27.5 points. That is 1.4 more than his season average of 26.1.
- James’ per-game rebound average — 5.9 — is 2.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (8.5).
- James’ combined points and rebounds average (32.0 per game) is 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 set for Friday’s matchup.
- James’ point total has exceeded 27.5 points eight times through the 17 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Through 17 games played this season, James’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 8.5 boards four times.
James’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- James averages 21.4 points per game against the Timberwolves, 6.1 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- James collects 7.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Timberwolves, 0.7 less than his prop total for this game.
- James dishes out assists against the Timberwolves at a lower rate — 1.2 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Timberwolves, James averages 0.3 fewer made three-pointers (2.2) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- James’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Timberwolves is 8.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- James combines for 29.2 points and rebounds per game against the Timberwolves. That is 6.3 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- James’ 29.7 combined points and assists in games against the Timberwolves are 6.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and placing your futures NBA Playoffs bets today.