Lakers vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Carmelo Anthony | Friday
Carmelo Anthony and the Los Angeles Lakers will take on the Minnesota Timberwolves at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. With 3.3 per game (shooting 50.0%), Anthony is sixth in the NBA in made threes.
Let’s examine all of Anthony’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carmelo Anthony’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Anthony Season Stats
- Anthony is putting up 17.2 points, 1.0 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- The 17.2 points Anthony has scored per game this season is 0.7 more than his prop total set for Friday (16.5).
- Anthony has pulled down 3.8 rebounds per game, 0.7 less than his prop bet in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Anthony has recorded 21.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.5 fewer than his 21.5 PR over/under in Friday’s game.
- Anthony’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points five times through the 12 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Over 12 games played this season, Anthony’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards four times.
Anthony’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Anthony is averaging 2.2 fewer points per game against the Timberwolves than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Anthony pulls down 2.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Timberwolves, 1.9 less than his prop total for this game.
- Anthony collects two assists per game against the Timberwolves, 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Anthony averages 1.4 made threes, which is 1.1 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Anthony’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves is 18.9, which is 3.6 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Anthony averages 16.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Timberwolves, which is 4.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Anthony’s 16.3 combined points and assists in games against the Timberwolves are 2.2 less than his prop in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!