Lakers vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Anthony Davis | Friday
Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers play the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday at 10:30 PM ET. He is ranked 14th in the NBA, at 23.9 points per game.
If you’re looking to bet on Davis’ props, we break down all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- Davis posts 23.9 points and 11.3 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.8 assists, shooting 49.6% from the floor.
- The 25.5 points prop total set for Davis on Friday is 1.6 more than his season scoring average (23.9).
- Davis has averaged 0.8 more rebounds per game (11.3) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (10.5).
- Davis has averaged 35.2 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.3 less than Friday’s prop bet over/under of 36.5.
- Through 12 games this season, Davis has recorded more than 25.5 points six times.
- Over 12 games played this season, Davis’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 10.5 boards seven times.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Davis averages 29.2 points per game against the Timberwolves, 3.7 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Davis’ nine rebounds per game in matchups with the Timberwolves are 1.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Davis racks up 2.4 assists per game against the Timberwolves, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Timberwolves, Davis has made 0.3 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Davis has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves that is 1.1 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Davis averages 38.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Timberwolves, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Davis puts up 31.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Timberwolves, 2.1 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!