Lakers vs. Spurs Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Sunday
Russell Westbrook (21st in league, 8.8 rebounds per game) and the Los Angeles Lakers go up against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Westbrook in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook leads the Lakers at 8.5 assists per contest, while also averaging 8.8 rebounds and 19.4 points. He is fourth in the league in assists.
- The 19.4 points Westbrook has scored per game this season is 1.1 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (20.5).
- Westbrook has averaged 8.8 rebounds per game, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday’s game (9.5).
- Westbrook has recorded 28.2 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.3 less than his 29.5 PR over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Westbrook has put up more than 20.5 points four times this season (through 13 games).
- Westbrook’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 9.5 boards five times in 13 games.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Westbrook is averaging 2.0 more points per game against the Spurs than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Westbrook averages 10.2 rebounds in games against the Spurs. That is 0.7 more than his prop total (9.5) for this contest.
- Westbrook racks up assists against the Spurs at a higher rate — 1.5 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Spurs, Westbrook averages one made three, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Westbrook’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Spurs is 4.2 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Westbrook combines for 32.7 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 3.2 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Westbrook’s 32.5 combined points and assists in games against the Spurs are 3.0 more than his prop in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!