Lakers vs. Spurs Player Props | Carmelo Anthony | Sunday
Carmelo Anthony (fifth in NBA in made threes — 3.2 per game, 46.6%) and the Los Angeles Lakers will face the San Antonio Spurs at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday.
Let’s break down Anthony’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carmelo Anthony’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Anthony Season Stats
- Anthony averages 16.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 46.3% from the field and 46.6% from beyond the arc (seventh in NBA) with 3.2 made 3-pointers per game (fifth in NBA).
- The 16.5 points prop total set for Anthony on Sunday is 0.4 more than his scoring average on the season (16.1).
- Anthony’s per-game rebound average — 3.9 — is 0.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (4.5).
- Anthony has put up 20.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.5 fewer than his 21.5 PR over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Anthony has totaled more than 16.5 points five times this season (through 13 games).
- Through 13 games played this season, Anthony’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards five times.
Anthony’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Anthony is averaging 7.6 fewer points per game against the Spurs than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Anthony collects 3.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, 0.9 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Anthony collects assists against the Spurs at the same rate as his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Anthony averages 1.2 made threes, which is 1.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Anthony has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs that is 9.5 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Anthony averages 12.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Spurs, which is 9.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Anthony puts up 10.4 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Spurs, 8.1 less than his prop bet total in this game.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!