Lakers vs. Spurs Player Props | Anthony Davis | Sunday
The Los Angeles Lakers, including Anthony Davis, go up against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. At 11.0 rebounds per game, Davis is 12th in the NBA.
Let’s break down Davis’ stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- Davis leads his team in both points (23.8) and rebounds (11.0) per contest, and also posts 2.8 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 2.3 blocks (second in the NBA).
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Davis is 25.5 points. That’s 1.7 more than his season average of 23.8.
- Davis has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (11.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (10.5).
- Davis has averaged 26.6 combined points and assists per game, 1.9 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 28.5 — for Sunday’s matchup.
- Davis has appeared in 13 games this season, recording more than 25.5 points in six of them.
- Through 13 games played this season, Davis’ single-game rebound total has gone over 10.5 boards seven times.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Davis’ points-per-game average against the Spurs (20.7) is 4.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Davis averages 9.7 rebounds in games against the Spurs. That is 0.8 less than his prop total (10.5) for this contest.
- Davis dishes out 2.4 assists per game against the Spurs, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Spurs, Davis has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Davis’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Spurs is 6.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Davis accumulates 30.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, and that is 6.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Davis’ 23.1 combined points and assists in games against the Spurs are 5.4 less than his prop in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!