Lakers vs. Pistons Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Sunday
Russell Westbrook’s Los Angeles Lakers match up against the Detroit Pistons on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Westbrook in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook averages a team-best 8.6 assists per game. He is also posting 18.9 points and 8.2 rebounds, shooting 42.6% from the floor and 29.7% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Westbrook has averaged 18.9 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Westbrook’s per-game rebound average of 8.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Westbrook combines to average 27.5 points and assists per game, 2.0 more than his PA prop bet total (25.5) for Sunday’s game.
- Westbrook has played 17 games this season, totaling more than 18.5 points in 10 of them.
- This season in 17 games, Westbrook has recorded more than 7.5 rebounds in nine outings.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Westbrook averages 19.5 points per game against the Pistons, 1.0 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Westbrook’s 10.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Pistons are 3.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Westbrook collects 10.1 assists per game against the Pistons, 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Pistons, Westbrook averages 0.6 fewer made three-pointers (0.9) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Westbrook’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons is 40.4, which is 6.9 more than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Westbrook averages 30.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Pistons, 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Westbrook has averaged 29.6 combined points and assists per game against the Pistons, 4.1 less than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!