Lakers vs. Mavericks Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Wednesday
Russell Westbrook and the Los Angeles Lakers hit the court against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Westbrook’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook averages a team-leading 8.4 assists per contest. He is also averaging 19.5 points and 7.7 rebounds, shooting 45.1% from the field and 32.4% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Westbrook has racked up 19.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.0 point higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Westbrook’s per-game rebound average of 7.7 is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Westbrook has racked up 27.9 combined points and assists per game, 1.4 more than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (26.5).
- Through 28 games this season, Westbrook has scored more than 18.5 points 18 times.
- Westbrook’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 7.5 boards 13 times through 28 games played this season.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Westbrook averages 28.6 points per game against the Mavericks, 10.1 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Westbrook grabs 9.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Mavericks, 1.7 more than his prop total for this game.
- Westbrook averages 7.3 assists in matchups with the Mavericks, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Mavericks, Westbrook has made 1.0 more three-pointer per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Westbrook’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Mavericks is 10.6 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Westbrook averages 37.8 combined points and rebounds in games against the Mavericks, 11.3 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Westbrook’s 35.9 combined points and assists in games against the Mavericks are 9.4 more than his prop in this matchup.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!