Lakers vs. Grizzlies Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Friday
The Los Angeles Lakers host the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday January 20th, 12:18pm ET at Crypto.com Arena. The Los Angeles Lakers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 224.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Memphis Grizzlies is -278. The Grizzlies are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Russell Westbrook Season Stats
- Russell Westbrook averages 15.8 points, 7.7 assists, 6.6 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Westbrook’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Memphis Grizzlies is set at 19.5 which is 3.7 more than his season average of 15.8.
- Russell Westbrook is 30 of 42 in the Under Points market, winning 71.4% of the time.
- Westbrook’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Memphis Grizzlies is set at 7.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 7.7.
- Westbrook’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Memphis Grizzlies is set at 7.5 which is 0.9 more than his season average of 6.6.
- Russell Westbrook is 29 of 42 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 69.1% of the time.
Russell Westbrook Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Memphis Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.