Lakers vs. Clippers Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Friday
Russell Westbrook (25th in NBA, 20.7 points per game) and the Los Angeles Lakers play the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
Below, we take a look at Westbrook’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook paces the Lakers at 8.6 assists per game, while also posting 8.2 rebounds and 20.7 points. He is fourth in the league in assists.
- Westbrook’s 20.7 points per game average is 1.2 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Westbrook has averaged 0.3 less rebounds per game (8.2) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (8.5).
- Westbrook’s combined points and rebounds average (28.9 per game) is 1.4 more than the 27.5 PR over/under set in Friday’s matchup.
- In the 23 games he’s appeared in this season, Westbrook’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points 14 times.
- Westbrook’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 8.5 boards 11 times over 23 games played this season.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Westbrook’s points-per-game average against the Clippers (23.8) is 4.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Westbrook grabs 7.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Clippers, 0.7 less than his prop total for this game.
- Westbrook averages 7.5 assists in matchups with the Clippers, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Clippers, Westbrook averages 0.3 fewer made three-pointers (1.2) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Westbrook’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Clippers is 3.6 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Westbrook combines for 31.6 points and rebounds per game against the Clippers. That is 4.1 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Westbrook puts up 31.3 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Clippers, 3.8 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!