Lakers vs. Celtics Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Tuesday
Russell Westbrook and the Los Angeles Lakers match up versus the Boston Celtics on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Westbrook’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook paces the Lakers at 8.6 assists per contest, while also posting 8.0 rebounds and 20.3 points. He is fourth in the league in assists.
- Westbrook has put up 20.3 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.8 points more than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- Westbrook has averaged 0.5 less rebounds per game (8.0) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (8.5).
- Westbrook’s combined points and rebounds average (28.3 per game) is 2.8 more than the 25.5 PR over/under set in Tuesday’s matchup.
- Westbrook’s point total has gone over 17.5 points 16 times through the 24 games he’s played this season.
- Westbrook’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 8.5 boards 11 times through 24 games played this season.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Westbrook is averaging 7.2 more points per game against the Celtics than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Westbrook’s 9.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics are 1.0 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Westbrook dishes out 7.9 assists per game against the Celtics, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Celtics, Westbrook averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Westbrook has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Celtics that is 8.6 higher than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Westbrook racks up 34.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics, which is 8.7 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Westbrook has put up 32.6 combined points and assists per game against the Celtics, 7.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!