Lakers vs. Celtics Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Friday
Russell Westbrook and the Los Angeles Lakers hit the court against the Boston Celtics on Friday at 7:30 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Westbrook in this contest, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook puts up a team-best 8.8 assists per contest. He is also averaging 19.4 points and 8.4 rebounds, shooting 42.8% from the field and 30.0% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Westbrook is 17.5 points. That’s 1.9 fewer than his season average of 19.4.
- Westbrook’s per-game rebound average — 8.4 — is 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (8.5).
- Westbrook’s combined points and rebounds average (27.8 per game) is 2.3 more than the 25.5 PR over/under set in Friday’s matchup.
- Through 16 games this season, Westbrook has scored more than 17.5 points 10 times.
- So far this season in 16 games played, Westbrook has had a rebound total higher than 8.5 boards in eight contests.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Westbrook’s points-per-game average against the Celtics (25.8) is 8.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Westbrook’s 10 rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics are 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Westbrook dishes out 8.1 assists per game against the Celtics, 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Celtics, Westbrook averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Westbrook’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Celtics is 11.4 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Westbrook combines for 35.8 points and rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 10.3 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Westbrook’s 33.9 combined points and assists in games against the Celtics are 9.4 more than his prop in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!