Lakers vs. Celtics Player Props | Anthony Davis | Tuesday
Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers will face the Boston Celtics at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. At 24.4 points per game, Davis is 11th in the league.
With prop bets set for Davis in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- Davis puts up 24.4 points and 10.0 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.1 assists, shooting 52.3% from the field.
- Davis has scored 24.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.9 points higher than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Davis has averaged 10.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (9.5).
- Davis combines to average 27.5 points and assists per game, 2.0 more than his PA prop bet total (25.5) for Tuesday’s game.
- Davis’ point total has gone over 22.5 points 14 times in the 23 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season in 23 games, Davis has pulled down more than 9.5 boards in 11 outings.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Davis’ points-per-game average against the Celtics (30.7) is 8.2 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Davis’ 11.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Celtics are 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Davis racks up assists against the Celtics at a lower rate — 0.2 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Celtics, Davis has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Davis’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Celtics is 44.9, which is 10.4 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Davis collects 42.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics, which is 11.1 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Davis has put up 33 combined points and assists per game against the Celtics, 7.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!