Kraken vs. Sharks Player Props | Michael Eyssimont | Monday
The San Jose Sharks host the Seattle Kraken on Monday, 4:00 PM ET at SAP Center at San Jose. The San Jose Sharks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +127.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Seattle Kraken is -149. The Kraken are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 20, 2023, the Kraken won by a score of 8-5.
Michael’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Michael Eyssimont (SJ) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.56% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (125) are at FanDuel.
Michael’s stats vs. Seattle Kraken
Michael’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Kraken at Sharks
- The Sharks are 5-1 ATS after a loss in their last 6 games
- The Sharks are 5-1 ATS after they failed to cover in their last 6 games
- The Sharks are 4-1 ATS against a team with a winning record in their last 5 games
- The Seattle are 7-2 ATS as favorites in their last 9 games
- The Seattle are 8-1 as favorites in their last 9 games
Michael’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.90||19||-0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||3.35||27||0.3|
Michael’s Notable Teammates
- Alexander Barabanov (SJ) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.58% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-130) are at FanDuel
- Matt Benning (SJ) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 13 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 77.33% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (105) are at DraftKings
- Mario Ferraro (SJ) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 95.59% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (145) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.