Knights vs. Avalanche Player Props | Valeri Nichushkin | Monday
The Colorado Avalanche host the Vegas Golden Knights on Monday, 9:00 PM ET at Ball Arena. The Vegas Golden Knights are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +120.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Colorado Avalanche is -140. The Avalanche are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Avalanche and Knights have met twice this season, with the Avalanche winning once and the Knights winning once.
Valeri’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Valeri Nichushkin (COL) has stayed under his assists prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.90% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at FanDuel.
Valeri’s stats vs. Vegas Golden Knights
Valeri’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Knights at Avalanche
- The Avalanche are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Avalanche are 4-1 ATS as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Avalanche are 5-0 as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Avalanche are 6-2 at home in their last 8 games
- The Avalanche are 5-1 ATS after a win in their last 6 games
Valeri’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.48||2||0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||2.76||7||-0.3|
Valeri’s Notable Teammates
- Artturi Lehkonen (COL) has stayed under his assists prop in 15 of his last 20 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.17% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-204) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.