Knicks vs. Wizards Player Props | Quentin Grimes | Wednesday
The New York Knicks host the Washington Wizards on Wednesday January 18th, 10:25am ET at Madison Square Garden. The Washington Wizards are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 194.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Knicks is -234. The Knicks are a 6-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on January 13, 2023, the Knicks won by a score of 112-108.
Quentin Grimes Season Stats
- Quentin Grimes averages 10.4 points, 2.1 assists, 3.5 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Grimes’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 10.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 10.4.
- Quentin Grimes is 21 of 34 in the Under Points market, winning 61.8% of the time.
- Grimes’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 1.5 which is 0.6 less than his season average of 2.1.
- Quentin Grimes is 15 of 34 in the Under Assists market, winning 44.1% of the time.
- Grimes’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 3.5 which is the same as his season average of 3.5.
- Quentin Grimes is 24 of 34 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 70.6% of the time.
Quentin Grimes Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Quentin Grimes Stats vs. Washington
- Grimes is averaging 8 points per game against the Wizards, 2.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (10.5).
- Grimes averages 4 rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 0.5 more than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Grimes averages 2 assists in matchups with the Wizards, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.