Knicks vs. Wizards Player Props | Mitchell Robinson | Wednesday
The New York Knicks host the Washington Wizards on Wednesday January 18th, 10:25am ET at Madison Square Garden. The Washington Wizards are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 194.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Knicks is -234. The Knicks are a 6-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on January 13, 2023, the Knicks won by a score of 112-108.
Mitchell Robinson Season Stats
- Mitchell Robinson averages 7.4 points, 1.0 assists, 9.1 rebounds, and 0.9 steals per contest.
- Robinson’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 8.5 which is 1.1 more than his season average of 7.4.
- Robinson’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 0.5 which is 0.5 less than his season average of 1.0.
- Robinson’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 9.5 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 9.1.
- Mitchell Robinson is 21 of 37 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 56.8% of the time.
Mitchell Robinson Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Mitchell Robinson Stats vs. Washington
- Robinson is averaging 4 points per game against the Wizards, 4.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (8.5).
- Robinson averages 10 rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 0.5 more than his prop total (9.5) for this game.
- Robinson averages assists in matchups with the Wizards, his prop bet total for this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.