Knicks vs. Warriors Player Props | Julius Randle | Tuesday
The New York Knicks, including Julius Randle, go up against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET. At 10.0 rebounds per game, Randle is 13th in the league.
If you’re hoping to bet on Randle’s props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Julius Randle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Randle Season Stats
- Randle is tops on his squad in points (19.1), rebounds (10.0) and assists (5.3) per contest, shooting 42.6% from the field and 32.6% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- The 20.5-point total set for Randle on Tuesday is 1.4 more points than his season scoring average.
- Randle has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (10.0) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (9.5).
- Randle’s combined points and rebounds average (29.1 per game) is 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set in Tuesday’s matchup.
- Randle’s point total has gone over 20.5 points 10 times in the 27 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far in 27 games played, Randle has had a rebound total higher than 9.5 boards in 15 outings.
Randle’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Randle’s points-per-game average against the Warriors (15) is 5.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Randle averages 8.1 rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 1.4 less than his prop total (9.5) for this game.
- Randle dishes out assists against the Warriors at a lower rate — 2.8 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Randle has made 0.6 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Randle has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors that is 10.7 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Randle collects 23.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, and that is 7.4 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Randle records 17.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 8.8 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!