Knicks vs. Warriors Player Props | Jalen Brunson | Friday
The Golden State Warriors host the New York Knicks on Friday November 18th, 10:10pm ET at Chase Center. The New York Knicks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +215.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -265. The Warriors are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at 234.5 points.
Jalen Brunson Season Stats
- Jalen Brunson averages 20.0 points, 6.9 assists, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per contest.
- Brunson’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 19.5 which is 0.5 less than his season average of 20.0.
- Brunson’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 6.5 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 6.9.
- Jalen Brunson is 10 of 15 in the Over Assists market, winning 66.7% of the time.
- Brunson’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 3.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 3.6.
- Jalen Brunson is 9 of 15 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 60.0% of the time.
Jalen Brunson Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.