Knicks vs. Warriors Player Props | Derrick Rose | Tuesday
Derrick Rose and the New York Knicks are facing off against the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Rose’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick Rose’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rose Season Stats
- Rose is averaging 12.3 points, 4.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per contest.
- The 17.5 points prop bet over/under set for Rose on Tuesday is 5.2 more than his season scoring average (12.3).
- Rose has grabbed 3.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- Rose combines to average 16.3 points and assists per game, 6.2 less than his PA prop bet total (22.5) for Tuesday’s game.
- Through 24 games this season, Rose has scored more than 17.5 points four times.
- This season in 24 games played, Rose has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in 10 contests.
Rose’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Rose averages 8.8 points per game against the Warriors, 8.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Rose averages 1.2 rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 2.3 less than his prop total (3.5) for this contest.
- Rose racks up 2.4 assists per game against the Warriors, 2.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Rose averages 0.5 made threes, which is 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Rose has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors that is 13.1 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Rose combines for 10 points and rebounds per game against the Warriors. That is 10.5 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Rose averages 11.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 11.3 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!