Knicks vs. Suns Player Props | RJ Barrett | Friday
The New York Knicks, with RJ Barrett, face off against the Phoenix Suns on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Barrett in this contest, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett puts up 14.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 39.1% from the field and 32.0% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 15.5-point total set for Barrett on Friday is 0.7 more points than his season scoring average.
- Barrett’s per-game rebound average of 6.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (5.5).
- Barrett has collected 17.2 combined points and assists per game, 0.3 less than his PA prop bet total for Friday’s game (17.5).
- Barrett has recorded more than 15.5 points seven times this season (through 18 games).
- So far in 18 games, Barrett has recorded more than 5.5 boards in 10 outings.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Phoenix
- Barrett’s points-per-game average against the Suns (14.2) is 1.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Barrett grabs 4.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Suns, 0.7 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Barrett racks up 2.2 assists per game against the Suns, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Suns, Barrett averages 1.0 more made three-pointer (2.5) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barrett’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Suns is 2.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Barrett averages 19 combined points and rebounds in games against the Suns, which is 1.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Barrett puts up 16.4 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Suns, 1.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Phoenix Suns Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!