Knicks vs. Spurs Player Props | RJ Barrett | Tuesday
RJ Barrett hopes to make a difference for the New York Knicks versus the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Barrett’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett averages 14.0 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Barrett’s 14.0 points per game average is 0.5 points more than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Barrett’s per-game rebound average of 5.8 is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- Barrett has put up 19.8 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.3 more than his 18.5 PR over/under for Tuesday’s game.
- Through 22 games this season, Barrett has totaled more than 13.5 points nine times.
- Barrett’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards 13 times in 22 games.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Barrett’s points-per-game average against the Spurs (18.2) is 4.7 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barrett’s 5.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Spurs are 0.7 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Barrett collects assists against the Spurs at a higher rate — 1.7 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Barrett averages 1.8 made threes per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Barrett’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Spurs is 6.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Barrett combines for 23.4 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 4.9 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barrett has put up 21.4 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 5.9 less than his prop bet total in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!