Knicks vs. Spurs Player Props | Julius Randle | Tuesday
Julius Randle and the New York Knicks will face the San Antonio Spurs at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday. At 10.0 rebounds per game, Randle is ranked 14th in the NBA.
Let’s break down Randle’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Julius Randle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Randle Season Stats
- Randle is tops on his team in points (20.1), rebounds (10.0) and assists (5.3) per game, shooting 43.4% from the floor and 32.2% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Randle’s 20.1 points per game average is 2.4 fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Randle has averaged 10.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (9.5).
- Randle’s combined points and rebounds average (30.1 per game) is 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set in Tuesday’s matchup.
- Through 23 games this season, Randle has scored more than 22.5 points eight times.
- Randle’s single-game rebound total has gone over 9.5 boards 13 times in 23 games.
Randle’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Randle is averaging 9.3 fewer points per game against the Spurs than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Randle pulls down 7.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, 2.2 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Randle racks up 4.2 assists per game against the Spurs, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Spurs, Randle has made 1.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Randle’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Spurs is 12.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Randle combines for 20.5 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 11.0 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Randle has recorded 17.4 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 10.1 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!