Knicks vs. Rockets Player Props | RJ Barrett | Saturday
RJ Barrett and the New York Knicks hit the court versus the Houston Rockets on Saturday at 5:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Barrett’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett puts up 15.6 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Barrett’s 15.6 points per game average is 0.1 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Barrett’s per-game rebound average of 5.8 is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (5.5).
- Barrett has racked up 18.0 combined points and assists per game, 0.5 more than his PA prop bet total for Saturday’s matchup (17.5).
- Barrett has played 15 games this season, recording more than 15.5 points in seven of them.
- Barrett’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards eight times through 15 games played this season.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Barrett averages 19 points per game against the Rockets, 3.5 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Barrett grabs 5.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Rockets, the same as his prop total for this contest.
- Barrett collects 4.5 assists per game against the Rockets, 2.0 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Rockets, Barrett averages two made threes per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Barrett has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Rockets that is 5.5 higher than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Barrett averages 24.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Rockets, 4.0 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Barrett’s 23.5 combined points and assists in games against the Rockets are 6.0 more than his prop in this matchup.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!