Knicks vs. Rockets Player Props | Julius Randle | Saturday
Julius Randle and the New York Knicks face the Houston Rockets on Saturday at 5:00 PM ET. He is ranked 15th in the NBA, posting 10.0 rebounds per game.
If you’re looking to bet on Randle’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Julius Randle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Randle Season Stats
- Randle leads his squad in points (19.8), rebounds (10.0) and assists (5.0) per game, shooting 41.2% from the field and 35.1% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Randle’s 19.8 points per game average is 0.7 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Randle has averaged 1.5 more rebounds per game (10.0) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (8.5).
- Randle has collected 24.8 combined points and assists per game, 0.7 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Saturday’s matchup (25.5).
- Randle has played 15 games this season, scoring more than 20.5 points in six of them.
- So far this season through 15 games played, Randle has had a rebound total higher than 8.5 boards in nine contests.
Randle’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Randle is averaging 2.2 fewer points per game against the Rockets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Randle collects eight rebounds per game in matchups with the Rockets, 0.5 less than his prop total for this game.
- Randle averages 2.7 assists in matchups with the Rockets, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Rockets, Randle averages 0.5 made threes, which is 2.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Randle’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Rockets is 5.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Randle combines for 26.3 points and rebounds per game against the Rockets. That is 3.2 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Randle has collected 21 combined points and assists per game against the Rockets, 4.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!