Knicks vs. Pacers Player Props | RJ Barrett | Wednesday
RJ Barrett and the New York Knicks face the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Barrett’s props, we break down all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett puts up 14.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 40.7% from the field and 34.7% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Barrett’s 14.8 points per game average is 1.7 less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Barrett has averaged 5.8 rebounds per game, 1.3 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Barrett has put up 16.9 combined points and assists per game, 1.6 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (18.5).
- Barrett’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points eight times through the 23 games he’s played this season.
- Barrett’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards 14 times in 23 games.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Barrett averages 17.4 points per game against the Pacers, 0.9 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Barrett averages 5.5 rebounds in games against the Pacers. That is 1.0 more than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Barrett racks up 2.4 assists per game against the Pacers, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Pacers, Barrett averages 0.6 more made three-pointers (2.1) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barrett has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pacers that is 1.8 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Barrett averages 22.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Pacers, 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Barrett records 19.8 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pacers, 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!