Knicks vs. Lakers Player Props | RJ Barrett | Tuesday
The New York Knicks, RJ Barrett included, face the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET.
Let’s take a look at Barrett’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett averages 14.9 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- The 16.5 point total set for Barrett on Tuesday is 1.6 more than his scoring average on the season (14.9).
- Barrett has collected 6.1 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- Barrett has put up 21.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.5 fewer than his 22.5 PR over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- In the 17 games he’s played this season, Barrett’s point total has gone over 16.5 points seven times.
- Barrett’s single-game rebound output has exceeded 6.5 boards seven times over 17 games played this season.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Barrett’s points-per-game average against the Lakers (8.5) is 8.0 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barrett’s three rebounds per game in matchups against the Lakers are 3.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barrett averages 1.2 assists in matchups with the Lakers, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Lakers, Barrett averages 1.5 fewer made three-pointers (zero) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barrett’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Lakers is 12.7, which is 12.8 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Barrett averages 11.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Lakers, which is 11.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Barrett has recorded 9.7 combined points and assists per game against the Lakers, 8.8 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!