Knicks vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Quentin Grimes | Tuesday
The New York Knicks host the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday January 24th, 10:23am ET at Madison Square Garden. The New York Knicks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 133.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Cleveland Cavaliers is -156. The Cavaliers are a 3.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Knicks and Cavaliers have met twice this season, with the Knicks winning once and the Cavaliers winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 4, 2022 ended 92-81 with the New York Knicks taking the win.
Quentin Grimes Season Stats
- Quentin Grimes averages 10.4 points, 2.1 assists, 3.5 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Grimes’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Cavaliers is set at 10.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 10.4.
- Quentin Grimes is 23 of 37 in the Under Points market, winning 62.2% of the time.
- Grimes’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Cavaliers is set at 1.5 which is 0.6 less than his season average of 2.1.
- Grimes’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Cavaliers is set at 3.5 which is the same as his season average of 3.5.
- Quentin Grimes is 19 of 37 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 51.4% of the time.
Quentin Grimes Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Quentin Grimes Stats vs. Cleveland
- Grimes is averaging 4 points per game against the Cavaliers, 6 less than his point prop bet total for this game (10.0).
- Grimes averages 6 rebounds per game against the Cavaliers. That is 2.5 more than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Grimes averages 1 assists in matchups with the Cavaliers, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.