Knicks vs. Bulls Player Props | RJ Barrett | Sunday
RJ Barrett and his fellow New York Knicks take the court against the Chicago Bulls on Sunday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Barrett’s props, we break down all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett averages 15.3 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 39.9% from the field and 31.2% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Barrett has put up 15.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.8 points more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Barrett has collected 5.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (4.5).
- Barrett has averaged 17.7 combined points and assists per game, 0.2 more than his PA prop bet total — 17.5 — for Sunday’s game.
- In the 16 games he’s appeared in this season, Barrett’s point total has gone over 14.5 points eight times.
- Barrett’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards 10 times in 16 games.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Barrett is averaging 4.4 more points per game against the Bulls than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Barrett grabs 7.1 rebounds per game in matchups with the Bulls, 2.6 more than his prop total for this game.
- Barrett collects 4.1 assists per game against the Bulls, 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Bulls, Barrett has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barrett has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bulls that is 7.6 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Barrett combines for 26 points and rebounds per game against the Bulls. That is 6.5 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barrett’s 23 combined points and assists in games against the Bulls are 5.5 more than his prop in this matchup.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!