Knicks vs. Bulls Player Props | Julius Randle | Sunday
Julius Randle and the New York Knicks will face the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. At 10.0 rebounds per game, Randle is ranked 13th in the NBA.
In this piece, we dig into all of Randle’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Julius Randle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Randle Season Stats
- Randle paces his team in points (19.6), rebounds (10.0) and assists (5.3) per game, shooting 40.4% from the floor and 35.0% from beyond the arc with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Randle is 19.5 points. That’s 0.1 fewer than his season average of 19.6.
- Randle has grabbed 10.0 rebounds per game, 1.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Randle has averaged 29.6 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.1 more than Sunday’s prop bet over/under of 28.5.
- Randle’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points six times through the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Over 16 games played this season, Randle’s single-game rebound total has gone over 8.5 boards 10 times.
Randle’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Randle’s points-per-game average against the Bulls (18.7) is 0.8 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Randle averages 9.3 rebounds in games against the Bulls. That is 0.8 more than his prop total (8.5) for this game.
- Randle collects assists against the Bulls at a lower rate — 0.4 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Bulls, Randle has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Randle has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Bulls that is 0.4 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Randle racks up 28 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bulls, and that is 0.5 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Randle has recorded 22.8 combined points and assists per game against the Bulls, 1.7 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!