Knicks vs. Bucks Player Props | RJ Barrett | Sunday
RJ Barrett and the New York Knicks are matching up against the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday at 12:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Barrett’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett averages 15.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 40.2% from the floor and 35.3% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Barrett has averaged 15.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points fewer than Sunday’s points prop total.
- Barrett has averaged 0.1 more rebounds per game (5.6) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Barrett combines to average 17.2 points and assists per game, 0.3 fewer than his PA prop bet total (17.5) for Sunday’s matchup.
- Barrett’s point total has gone over 15.5 points 10 times through the 25 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season in 25 games, Barrett has grabbed more than 5.5 boards in 12 outings.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Barrett averages 16.2 points per game against the Bucks, 0.7 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barrett averages 5.4 rebounds in games against the Bucks. That is 0.1 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Barrett averages three assists in matchups with the Bucks, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Bucks, Barrett has made 0.3 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barrett’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bucks is 24.6, which is 1.1 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Barrett collects 21.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, which is 1.1 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Barrett’s 19.2 combined points and assists in games against the Bucks are 1.7 more than his prop in this matchup.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!