Kings vs. Wizards Player Props | Monte Morris | Saturday
The Washington Wizards host the Sacramento Kings on Saturday, 8:00 PM ET at Capital One Arena. The Washington Wizards are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +122.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Sacramento Kings is -144. The Kings are a -3 favorite. The over/under is set at 236 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 18, 2023, the Wizards won by a score of 125-111.
Monte’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Monte Morris (WAS) has gone over his points prop in 16 of his last 22 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.22% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 9.5 (-130) are at DraftKings.
Monte’s stats vs. Sacramento Kings
Monte’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Kings at Wizards
- The Wizards are 7-3 ATS against a bottom 10 defense in their last 10 games
- The Wizards are 9-2-1 ATS in second half of a back-to-back in their last 12 games
- The Kings are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Kings are 5-2 ATS against the Wizards in their last 7 games
- The Kings are 6-2 ATS as favorites in their last 8 games
Monte’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.18||10||1.4|
|PtsAgst / Gm||115.99||30||4.2|
Monte’s Notable Teammates
- Kristaps Porzingis (WAS) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 9 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.67% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (100) are at MGM
- Daniel Gafford (WAS) has gone over his points prop in 28 of his last 38 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.54% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 7.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Bradley Beal (WAS) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.04% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (105) are at DraftKings
- Kyle Kuzma (WAS) has gone over his steals prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.50% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (100) are at MGM
- Bradley Beal (WAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 33 of his last 46 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.29% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 6.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.